Over the past few weeks I continued to work on the objects assigned to me. I finished up the rough models of my Mortar & Pestle, the Stone Beads, the Scraper and the Awls. I spent the past two weeks working out the details of my objects. I focused mainly on the texturing at this point. I attempted to give the Mortar & Pestle a wooden grain and added some minor dents and scratches to the surfaces. I did the same for the handle of the Scraper. I tried to get a more chiseled look on my Scraper as the previous versions seemed almost soft. I achieved this by using Trim Adaptive in Zbrush I also added to smaller scrapes and grooves to my stone textures, I also attempted to get a a more fibrous/porous bone look in my awls as they were made from animal bones. After completing these steps I moved on to the retopology portion of this assignment and retopologized and UV’d my models accordingly.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: